This policy is in place to guarantee the premium ALStyling experience. Scheduling an appointment is confirmation that you have read and accept the terms and guidelines of this policy.
Cancellations can be made for any appointment up to 24 hours before your scheduled slot. Failing to cancel within 24 hours of your appointment time will result in a cancellation fee totalling 50% of your selected service(s).
A 15 minute grace period is granted to each guest. Failure to show up within this 15 minute window may result in forfeiture of your appointment. All guests will be accomodated to Ashley Lee's best efforts. If you are unable to be accomodated, there will be a late fee applied with your rescheduled appointment. Failure to show up after the 15 minute grace period will result in a "no show" fee equalling 100% of your desired service(s).
NO SHOW POLICY
Failure to cancel your appointment prior to 24 hours and not be present without notice will result in a fee equal to 100% of your desired service(s).
All fees that are accumulated will be charged to the card on file that is used to schedule your appointment. There will be no refunds.
SANITATION & SAFETY PROTOCOL
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, all guests must follow safety guidelines put in place by the NYS Board and CDC.
- Guests must wear mask to service. If a mask is not worn, you will forfeit your right to be serviced.
- Please wash hands upon arrival with the materials provided.
- No additional guests will be permitted if they are not being serviced.
- Guests will wear robes provided in salon to lessen the spread of contamination. All robes will be sanitized daily to ensure the client safety.
- Please wait for the sink and salon chair area to be properly sanitized before being serviced.
An air purifier has been placed in salon to improve salon air quality. Your service provider will wear a mask throughout your service, gloves at the shampoo bowl and anywhere else deemed appropriate. All tools will be sterilized between guests.
- Credit / Debit Cards preferred